Gas Grill Explosion Destroys Bellevue Home
police lights law justice cops arrests criminals arrested
Bellevue, Ne - Bellevue firefighters answered a call on Bartman Drive and 41st Street in Bellevue after a outdoor grill caught fire.
Fire officials say the propane tank then exploded as the homeowner was using the grill.
According to a Bellevue Fire official, the man slightly singed his eyebrow during the explosion.
Flames from the blast also melted siding on a neighboring home.
There were no other injuries reported.